FIDE Players Database - Find the Elo results of each FIDE chess player for each game he or she played. Recalculated by FIDE. Updated 6 times a year.
• On the page open, find the blue rectangle with the "ID" and "Name" text boxes.
• In the Name text box type the family name of a FIDE chess player and click the Search button.
• In the table on the next page, find and click the underlined link which is the combination of the player’s last and first name.
• In the Individual Calculations table on the next page, find and click any link marked as Available: You will see the player’s Elo results recalculated by FIDE for each tournament he or she played for a 2-month period.
• How to read the FIDE player's Elo result table, see 5-6.
Elo Calculation - About Elo rating system and chess rating calculation.
Explanation of Elo rating system and FIDE calculation with the formulas and examples.
Chess Learning, Download Chess, Online Chess Lessons - Learn!
Ichessu.com is an international chess university and a place to meet chess masters and grandmasters. IchessU provides chess lessons by real teachers and grandmasters online and offers chess courses for any age, chess level or budget.
Puzzle Master - Chess from Puzzle Master.
Puzzle Master has a large and unique collection of brain teasers and puzzles for sale. In addition they also carry chess, mechanical banks, puzzle books, magic trick books, boomerangs, etc.