"250/350 Chess Endgame Puzzles by Famous Chess Composers"
Selected endgame puzzles for intermediate chess players to improve chess
The full version includes 350 chess endgame puzzles compiled as 2 pdf ebooks
Ebook 1 - 250 chess endgame puzzles, Ebook 2 - chess puzzles 251-350
The product has free Demo with first 24 chess puzzles, download below
Download Free Demo - first 24 chess puzzles, Demo version, 165 KB.
Buy Full Version Now - 350 chess endgame puzzles, 2 ebooks, $7.00 USD.
• You will be able to download the full version immediately after ordering! The download is one zipped file that includes 2 chess pdf ebooks (250-puzzles.pdf and 350-puzzles.pdf).
• It is free for the registered users of
Elo Calculator for FIDE (1 ebook for 1-computer license, 2 ebooks for 2-computer license, delivery by email within 72 hours).
• Thanks very much, very satisfied with the chess information, puzzles received. If any other coaching aides available please send details.
• I tried to find a good collection of not-too-difficult studies on the web, and eventually found this one which is edited by a strong Ukrainian GM. For a few bucks, you get hundreds of carefully selected positions, so I recommend it heartily.
By Hicetnunc, the Author of Art of Studying at chess.com
• Yes, have managed to download and unzip the books. It looks like very nice and instructive collection of endgame puzzles. I enjoy solving them.
More About This Chess Product
• Demo version and Full version of this chess puzzles ebook are provided with the cross-reference navigation, for your convenience to easily use this chess product.
• If you are rated 1200-2400 or playing chess as strong as that, "250/350 Chess Endgame Puzzles by Famous Chess Composers" must be what you are looking for.
• If you are an intermediate chess player or a chess master, if you love chess and enjoy thinking, the selected chess puzzles will do give you a pleasure to solve them.
• The selected puzzles will help you learn new winning ideas: to win the chess game when it looks impossible to win and save it when your position looks just desperate.
• "250/350 Chess Endgame Puzzles by Famous Chess Composers" is not a compilation of chess puzzles by any given chess composer but a best selection of chess endgame puzzles by the following famous chess composers: Sarrat, Bone, Herlin, Kling, Horwitz, Campbell, Loyd, Steinitz, Cook, Watkinson, Teed, Berger, Salvioli, Votruba, Carvajal, Lasker, Saavedra, Troitzky, Neustadtl, Amelung, Larsen, Sehwers, Rinck, Kubbel, Platov M, Platov V, Reichhelm, Von Holzhausen, Behting, Daniel, Evetski, Hasek, De Villeneuve Escaplon, Dehler, Holm, Koppe, Prokesh, Janovsky, Lazard, Duras, Jacab, Mann, Sackmann, Salkind, Selesniev, Havasi, Mattison, Bergkvist, Graafland, Karstedt, Vancura, Weenink, Dedrle, Maiselis, Reti, Berger, Kliatskin, Mandler, Konig, Moravec, Grigoriev, Kolodjakni, Cohn, Sarychev A, Sarychev K, Bron, De Barbieri, Guljajev, Herbstmann, Kok, Heuacker, Lewitt, Prokesh, Eisenstadt, Fritz, Kakovin, Kozlowski, Sozin, De Feijter, Golberg, Zakhodjakin, Euwe, Gorgiev, Korn, Marwitz, Dall Ava, Dobordzginidze, Halberstadt, Tchen Fino, Selman, Van Altena, Louma, Fontana, Prokop, Farago, Bianchetti, Guliaev, Anderson, Knist, Mesman, Dimentberg, Liburkin, Lommer, Liija, Hagemann, Simoni, Isenegger, Mees, Richter, Voja, Rusenescu, Sindler, Wotawa, Miller, Zappas, Megvinishvili, Pogosjants, Grin, Samilio, Tsurtsumia, Roycroft, Benko.
eLibrary - Open eBooks Directory - includes most of the ebooks sold on the Internet.
Free for addition of one's own ebooks.
Deu Esp Fra