For chess masters and intermediate players to improve chess endgame
2 PDF eBooks: "350 Chess Endgame Puzzles by Famous Composers"
eBook 1 - 250 chess endgame puzzles, eBook 2 - chess endgame puzzles 251-350.
Below you can download Free Demo with the first 24 puzzles of the Full version.
Download Free Demo - 24 chess endgame puzzles, Demo version, 240 KB.
Buy Full Version Now - 350 chess endgame puzzles, Full version, $7.00 USD.
• You will be able to download Full version immediately after ordering as a single .zip file. To unzip the file, use WinZip, WinRAR, 7-Zip or similar program, or Windows 7 or later. The unzipped file includes 2 ebooks in one folder (250-puzzles.pdf and 350-puzzles.pdf).
• To read pdf ebooks, you will need any PDF Reader installed on your computer. For example: Adobe (Acrobat) Reader, Foxit Reader or any similar program to open PDF files.
Note. If you buy a license for "350 Chess Endgame Puzzles" PDF ebook, you will get free 1 PC license for Elo Calculator for FIDE, on your request. We will contact you and ask if you need the above program. If so, we will provide you with a registration code and instructions.
• Thanks very much, very satisfied with the chess information, puzzles received. If any other coaching aides available please send details.
• I tried to find a good collection of not-too-difficult studies on the web, and eventually found this one which is edited by a strong Ukrainian GM. For a few bucks, you get hundreds of carefully selected positions, so I recommend it heartily.
Hicetnunc, the author of Art of Studying at chess.com
• Yes, have managed to download and unzip the books. It looks like very nice and instructive collection of endgame puzzles. I enjoy solving them.
• Thank you, that went well, I've got it and I am very pleased with the book, I shall have fun for months. I am delighted to see that there are some games created by my favourite, the Ukrainian with insomnia, Pogosjants. Again, thanks for your service.
Anders Bøhn, Norway
• This is the rarest book on end games!! I never could imagine to have such a book. I admire your imaginative effort... it is a privelege to possess this superb book... I nearly drowned myself in the wonderful challenge of the puzzles. Thank you very much.
Chess greetings, Pierre Cloete
More Information About This Chess Product
• Demo version and Full version of this chess product are provided with the cross-reference link navigation, for your convenience to easily use the pdf ebook.
• If you are rated 1200-2400 or playing chess as strong as that, "350 Chess Endgame Puzzles by Famous Chess Composers" must be what you are looking for to improve your endgame.
• If you are an intermediate chess player or a chess master, or if you love chess and enjoy thinking, the carefully selected chess endgame puzzles will give you a pleasure to solve.
• The selected endgame puzzles by famous chess composers will help you learn new, unbelievable but very logical, winning ideas in chess: to win the game when it looks impossible to win and save it when the position is desperate. You should see the real beauty of chess!
• "350 Chess Endgame Puzzles by Famous Chess Composers" is not a compilation of chess puzzles by any given chess composer but a best selection of chess endgame puzzles by the following famous chess composers: Sarrat, Bone, Herlin, Kling, Horwitz, Campbell, Loyd, Steinitz, Cook, Watkinson, Teed, Berger, Salvioli, Votruba, Carvajal, Lasker, Saavedra, Troitzky, Neustadtl, Amelung, Larsen, Sehwers, Rinck, Kubbel, Platov M, Platov V, Reichhelm, Von Holzhausen, Behting, Daniel, Evetski, Hasek, De Villeneuve Escaplon, Dehler, Holm, Koppe, Prokesh, Janovsky, Lazard, Duras, Jacab, Mann, Sackmann, Salkind, Selesniev, Havasi, Mattison, Bergkvist, Graafland, Karstedt, Vancura, Weenink, Dedrle, Maiselis, Reti, Berger, Kliatskin, Mandler, Konig, Moravec, Grigoriev, Kolodjakni, Cohn, Sarychev A, Sarychev K, Bron, De Barbieri, Guljajev, Herbstmann, Kok, Heuacker, Lewitt, Prokesh, Eisenstadt, Fritz, Kakovin, Kozlowski, Sozin, De Feijter, Golberg, Zakhodjakin, Euwe, Gorgiev, Korn, Marwitz, Dall Ava, Dobordzginidze, Halberstadt, Tchen Fino, Selman, Van Altena, Louma, Fontana, Prokop, Farago, Bianchetti, Guliaev, Anderson, Knist, Mesman, Dimentberg, Liburkin, Lommer, Liija, Hagemann, Simoni, Isenegger, Mees, Richter, Voja, Rusenescu, Sindler, Wotawa, Miller, Zappas, Megvinishvili, Pogosjants, Grin, Samilio, Tsurtsumia, Roycroft, Benko.
• The following is a one-sentence description of this chess product: 350 Chess Endgame Puzzles by Famous Chess Composers, best selection for intermediate chess players to learn new winning ideas to improve chess endgame, 2 pdf ebooks, free Demo, price 7.00 USD, rated 4.0 of 5 at eLibrary.net.
eLibrary - Open eBooks Directory - includes most of the ebooks sold on the Internet. Free for addition of one's own ebooks.
Back to top